Monday, August 3, 2009

Tuesday Nights at the Commons

The city of Tualatin offers some really cool summer activities for families and kids. One of our favorites is Tuesday Night at the Commons. We usually make an afternoon of it and take our swim suits to play in the near by water feature and a picnic dinner that we eat on the grass while we watch the show. This last Tuesday night the Beddes kids (Rachel and Jonah) came with us. It was so hot that they moved the puppet show indoors to the library so we played in the water and then dried off to go into the library and then when the puppet show was over we came out and played some more.

The kids slept good that night.








Meeting the puppets after the show (I did not come prepared to go into the library and so yes, the boys are without shirts in the library. woopsie)...

1 comments:

Shonda said...

You guys look like you've had so many great summer adventures! Way to go! I know that takes some sersious planning.
The other day our family made a litte discovery, that made me laugh, because I've lived here all my life, and didn't know about this. You've got to add the outdoor swimming pool at Wilson High School to you summer fun list. Google it, and check it out. It's part of the portland school district, and really, my kids keep telling me that was the best place we have ever been.