Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips!

Nana and I took the kids to the Oregon Tulip Festival. Or, as Kai would call it...The Toilet Festiball. I think he was surprised when we pulled up to a sea of beautiful flowers.
We met up with Saralyn and the kids. I was a little worried that the Munchies wouldn't enjoy it that much but boy oh boy was I mistaken. They LOVED running up and down the aisles of tulips.



Kai was NOT HAPPY in this picture (can you tell?)

This picture just cracks me up. I guess it was too sunny outside because Maya was having a hard time keeping her eyes open...(very innovative if you ask me.)......

Nana with her beautiful girls (just a few of them)...




They had a lot of fun little things for the kiddios to do, like duck racing...
and playing on the hay...

and posing for really cute pictures...

7 comments:

HeatherM said...

so so pretty! I love the one with your cute mom & the babes. I need you email so I can add to the blog. I went private. Thanks

Britney said...

SO CUTE!!!! What a fun place to take the kids and the perfect place to take some really great photos -- as you always do! Your kids are getting way too big!Love all of the photos! The picture of Maya opening her eyelids -- very funny! And I love the one of Addie in the clog! So sweet and delicious!

Amy F. said...

We were going to go today, but it was raining!! We'll have to try next week. Our kids love the tulip fest also. You are a great photographer!

Robyn said...

WOW the photos are gorgeous!!

Nan Campbell said...

That was a fun day! Thanks for inviting me. The pictures turned out beautiful...such great colors.

Jen and Kent said...

Oh my goodness...how pretty (the kids and the tulips!) That reminded me a little bit of going to Daffodile Hill as a kid. I miss your babies (sigh!)

Unknown said...

WOW WOW WOW! Those are just two of the things that i miss about the Northwest...
the amazing colors
& my babies of course!