Monday, August 25, 2008

Nature Hike

I took the kids on a little nature hike up at the Magnuss Tree Farm. I remembered this place when I was single. I used to drive up to it and go jogging. I loved it because the trail is covered with trees and so it was shady the entire time. The kids loved it and they ended up collecting an entire box worth of "nature" to bring home and make an art project for Nana and Papa. We had a picnic lunch in the middle of the Forrest about half way through. It was so much fun and quite the adventure for the kids.








5 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

So fun. Your kids are so cute. Looks like they had a fun adventure. I love the one of Maya sprawled across the bench. My oldest, Logan, is kind of a poser like that! Fun Times!

Nan Campbell said...

Thanks Maya, Kai and Addie for sharing what you collected on your nature walk...it was very,ummm, interesting, especially that thing that looked like a "cow pie"!!! I love you guys!

Unknown said...

That is so cute, I love that they took home a whole box of 'nature', and the pictures are just awesome, it is so pretty up in Oregon! Glad you had fun! Wish we were there!

Jen and Kent said...

What a fun hike!!! I can hardly believe the picture of cutie Maya posing on the bench...tell her to quite growing up!!! I miss you guys!

Shauna said...

You are a great photographer Carrie. You always get the best pictures but then again you have some pretty amazing subjects. Has Maya started Kindergarten yet??? Kai is so cute peeping over that rock. Oh! I want to just hug your little kiddies.