Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, My Love!!!!

I am so glad and incredibly grateful that you were born. And even more grateful that we were able to find each other. Life would not BE without you. You brighten up so many lives. Anyone that knows you or has had the privilege to even meet you, has been touched by your kindness and genuine love. The world is so much brighter with you in it. You are my world and I am so lucky to have you as a friend and husband. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE!!!!!















5 comments:

Kellie said...

Carrie - those are such fun pictures!

Jen and Kent said...

Oh my goodness... okay look at the picture of Addie holding the "D" and then the baby pic of Anthony right next to it. Can you say "identical"...she looks just like him!!!

Deisha said...

So many wonderful memories come back when I see these great photo's! I am so glad that Kate introduced us over 14 years ago. Holy cow 14 years! You have brought such brightness into my life by introducing me to the Gospel, baptizing me and have been a truly great friend over all these years. I would not be where I am now with all the support for so many years! Life couldn't be better so thanks to mom bringing your CRAZY bum into the world!!!

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Anthony!!!
It's cool seeing these fun "little baby/boy" pictures of Anthony. What a cute little guy.
And I agree, he is a genuine and kind person. I've been blessed to know him.

Unknown said...

Carrie you are so cute...that was very sweet, Anthony is such a great guy you two certainly complement each other perfectly! I loved the 'mini' Anthony picture in his little brown suit, classic. Happy Birthday Anthony!