Sunday, August 24, 2008

My First tag

I have been tagged by my very good friend Shauna. So here goes my first tag.
Two names you go by:
Carrie
Mom

Two things you are wearing right now:
lotion
contacts

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
my husband to pass his first final of the semester
to loose the "baby weight"

Two people who will fill this out:
Jodi
Jen

Two things you did last night:
hung out at Mom and Dad's house
had a good long chat with Anthony


Two things you ate yesterday:
Saralyn's delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies
Mom's delicious beef brisket

The Last Two people you talked to:
Maya
Kai

Two things you are doing today (or did):
helped Amy make an invitaion for Grandma June's birthday
steam cleaned our carpet

Two longest car rides:
California to Navoou, Illinois
Utah to Colorado Springs, CO

Two favorite beverages:
Diet Coke
Crystal Light (right now Ocean Sunrise is my fav.)

1 comments:

Shauna said...

I love Crystal Light too. I haven't tried the Ocean Sunrise! I too hope Anthony passes his first final!! Love ya Cherry.