Saturday, July 5, 2008

The past couple of week PART 2

The kids love the park near Nana's house. It has a huge sand pit with a bunch of trucks, bucket and shovels. Best of all, it is covered by big huge shade trees. Maya and Kai sit there and just play and play.


Maya has been practing the monkey bars since the day we moved to Oregon. After a couple of weeks of trying...she got it! I was so proud. She is getting so big!!!!!


Here is a little more from Father's day. Anthony loved the picture frame I made for him with the kids spelling out D-A-D

Keeping tradition alive, the kids helped me make Anthony breakfast in bed....YUMMY!!


The kids at the Tigard balloon festival


Addison was tuckered out and slept away in the stroller.



Anthony's first day at OHSU. Wow, he is growing up so fast. I am so proud of him!



For my birthday, Auntie Cheryl gave me a gift certificate to get a pedicure. I decided it would be fun for Maya and I to go on a date and get pedicures together and make it a girl's day out. She is so cute, as we were heading out the door, she came running down the stairs with a tiara and said, "I am definatley going to need this since we are going to be treated like princesses!"


1 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Wow a spa day with just the girls- how fun!!!! We miss you guys terribly and love seeing what you are up to on your blog. Tell Maya I was so impressed with her doing the monkey bars!!