Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME

Here are some pictures of our new home. Remeber, a lot of it is still a work in progress. Every day I am loving it more and more. It really is the perfect home for us right now. I love EVERYTHING about it. The neighborhood and ward are amazing. We have already met some great friends. In fact Maya, Kai and Addison are having some friends over today for a play date. They have 5 kids and the last three are the exact age as our three. Annie is 5, John is 3 and Kate is 4 months. Maya is so excited she can hardly stand it. The Tualatin community is absolutley amazing. They have so many family oriented activities offered almost daily. In fact, tonight we are going to a free concert at Tualatin Commons (last week it was a puppet show). We just couldn't be more thrilled about our new home and we have no doubts this is where we are meant to be.



The entry way from the front door.<

Here is the family room coming from the hallway off the front door.



Another shot of the family room. This one standing in the dinning area

Here is a shot of the kitchen. I am standing in the door way of my office/craft room.



kitchen from dinig area.

front room (+ kids wrestling on the couch!)


master bedroom
Maya's room



Kai's room. There is a door on the left wall that goes to the play room.

Addison's room

Da backyard

backyard standing on top of the stairs at the dining area door

14 comments:

Jodi June said...

WOW! Care! It is beautiful! and um... HELLO! i see LOTS AND LOTS of new furniture too! just too cute! i can't wait to see it in person!
Love you and miss you SO much!

Unknown said...

Carrie! I love it, it is absolutely gorgeous and decorated so beautifully...I love Oregon and it sounds like you just scored on the area...LUCKY!
Congrats on the new house and it really does look awesome, I am totally coveting...okay I will stop now :)

Jen and Kent said...

Its beautiful Carrie!! Wow, your master bedroom looks enormous!! I love all the cute plants, flowers, and your yard too. We miss you terribly!!!

Jenkins' Family said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you've decorated and you have so much space (maybe not compared to where you came from!) I especially love the master bedroom...huge! And the kids are as cute as ever, I bet they're adjusting just fine with some of your family close by.

Melissa White said...

I am in LOVE with your house! It's perfect! Lucky Girl, I'm so happy for you!

Melissa White said...

I LOVE your house, it's PERFECT! I'm so happy for all of you!

Shauna said...

Great house. The yard is pretty too. Did you say you have a craft/computer room? Lucky girl.

Grammy said...

WOW !! beautiful home, lots of room and light. Nice backyard.Love, Grammy and Bapa

Cathi said...

What a beautiful home, I'm so excited for you guys! What a blessing to have found an area you love so much and such a darling home. Congrats!

HeatherM said...

love love it!! it's so cute I love the yard front & back. I love the family pictures every where. I am so happy for you & your family!! Truly, you desire it.

Kellie said...

Wow! I love it and you have made it so cute! Well done

Jana Brookes said...

Carrie Campbell?!! Hey I found you on Chelsy's blog. You may remember me as a HEATON not Brookes. Anyway, your house and family are just beautiful. It's fun to see you family on your blog too! We just recently started, and I'm loving it! How cool! Your son looks so much like spencer did, and your oldest daughter looks just like you! So cute. You should check out my blog some time! it's just on blogger like everyone else, jamesandjanabrookes It's fun to catch up with everyone like this!

LaPointe Photo Images said...

Hey you, It was so fun to see your cute family and what a beautiful home! I'm glad you found me! Britt doesn't have a blog yet but she wants to start one up. I'll get her going soon! Take care!
Christie

Michelle said...

I love it! It is such a cute house! You have done such a great job decorating it! Wow!