Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July on the coast

We were so lucky this year to be a part of the Strehlow/Campbell crew that spent the fourth of July week at an amazing beach house on the Oregon coast. We had such a wonderful time and played hard and ate A LOT!!!


Eating lunch at Moe's Crab Shack

Walking on the pier by Moe's


the best dollar bin purchase from Target that I have ever made. These little pop rocket things entertained the kids for hours


Kai and Maya had fun making Stitch do his "leave it" trick.







doing fireworks infront of the beach house. later that night we watched fireworks going off all up and down the beach. It was so fun and layed back.

Kai did NOT like the picalo pete's very much.




5 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Oh how I wish we could have been there! It looks like you had so much fun. What a fun a realxing 4th! I love you guys

Unknown said...

I am so jealous, I love the Oregon Coast, and the 4th of July makes it even better. I am going to have to live through you! I have to ask did the 'star' sunglasses turn your kids' noses colors? Ours left blue across the bridge...that's what I get for having sweaty boys!

Jodi June said...

it is hard for me to post anything...
i wish we had been there. Looks like such fun!
Maya, Kai & Addie & Emma... i miss you so much! You are getting just way too big! *swallow hard-blink really fast*
Well, ok.. i miss everyone... but especially those babies!~

P.S.CHERYL! just look at you! You look Great!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. I miss the beach beyond words. That looked like tons of fun. Are you guys in you new house yet? Post some more pics of your new place. Email me and tell me your new address and phone, you silly girl. Bye bye.

auntieC said...

We ALL had such a fun time,just one problem...the time went by too fast(and alittle sun would'a been nice!)I'll never forget the dinner at Mo's and how funny Kai was w/the waiter. I loved having the kids there,talk about entertainment : )