Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentine's Day

I LOVE everything about Valentine's Day. I love the pink and red hearts, I love the candy, I love the sugar cookies, and I especially LOVE spending the day showing my kids and hubby how much I LOVE them.


On Valentine's Eve Anthony spoiled me to a really nice dinner with Steak AND lobster at one of my favorite resturants. THEN, he took me back home, lit a fire and surprised me by saranading "our song" to me. He had tought himself how to play the guitar during work and had been practicing for the past few months so that he could sing to me. I know, I know....he's the man. (sorry ladies, he is TAKEN!)



After our amazing date, Anthony had to go to work (the night shift). When he got home the next morning, he drove up to this...I left him a little love note...


Maya, Kai and Addison woke up to a trail of hearts that lead to buckets filled with little goodies...

And then, Crepes and heart shaped sausage for breakfast!!! YUMMMMM!!!....



Then, to top it all off, we got to have dinner at Nana and Papa's and play with cousins and Stephanie. What a LOVELY Valentine's Day!!!...








1 comments:

Britney said...

Carrie!!! Please adopt me already!!!! I'm not too old am I? :) You are the best mom. Of course, it sounds like you married the best guy -- holy smokes. He learned the play the song for you? Stop it. You guys are killing me. Did you get butterflies for him all over again?

As for your little note -- OH MY WORD. I love that!
In your house you really should adopt the theme song "Love Boat." You know...."Love is in the air." You guys are the best!