Friday, December 11, 2009


During our time in Seattle, we packed up all the kids on a beautiful, sunny day and headed to downtown Seattle. There was so much to see and do. The kids (and adults) had a blast!
















Those of you who know me well, know that I CAN NOT stand it when people take their gum out of their mouths...for ANY reason, but especially if they set it down on a plate or something.....I am feeling a little queezy just thinking about it.
So, when we hear there was a wall full of other people's gum......let's just say, my skin started to itch at the thought, let alone the site.
NASTY!!!!




There were these seagulls at the resturaunt that we ate at that were desperate for a nice, warm french fry.
























1 comments:

Thomas said...

I'm from Seattle and haven't even been to the gum wall. That's hilarious. Looks like you had tons of fun.