Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ornaments

When I was young, one of my favorite and most exciting things about the Christmas season was the package we would get every year from my Grammy (my mom's mom). In that package, each child had their very own Christmas ornament. I still have most of those cherished ornaments today and LOVE taking them out every year and showing them to my children.
My mother has kept this tradition alive by giving all of her grandchildren a very special ornament of their own every year. I love seeing my own children get so excited for this every year and love the excitement on their faces as they take out previous years ornaments and hang them on the tree.






Anthony thought he could be sneaky and catch me really cutting a rug. Silly boy.....notice the sideways shot....amature!
Kai, on the other hand, was more than happy to show off.

1 comments:

Jenkins' Family said...

What a fun tradition your mom had kept going. I just love checking in on your darling family.