Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Patch

Addie and I were able to go with Kai to his Preschool field trip to the Pumpkin Patch.

I think that Kai thoroughly inspected every last pumpkin in that patch before deciding on this beauty.

Kai takes things like this VERY seriously.




Cristy, Jonah, Kai and Addie....

Addie has just barely learned to say the word, "pun-kin" and gets such a thrill at pointing out every single one, on the streets, in our house, at the grocery store....EVERYWHERE.

So, when we drove up to a sea of bright orange, she nearly blew a gasket...

Addie had a really hard time saying goodbye to her new friend...



The preschoolers recieved an education about potatoes.....


so exciting...

2 comments:

Britney said...

Those children of yours are so mighty cute!!!!

I think it's so funny that pumpkins are off the vines and yet still just sitting there. It strikes me as funny for some reason. I do love pumpkin patches though!

Amy F. said...

So cute!! Fall is my favorite season. I can just imagine Addison's sweet little voice saying punk-in.