Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Morning





One of my favorite moments was when Addie opened her Elmo doll...Oh man, this girl kills me.



HALLELUJAH! The Pabst's finally have a Wii (thank you Grammy and Bapa!)


















We (my siblings and I) decided on getting mom a picture frame to put individual pictures of all her grandbabies for Christmas but I couldn't find a frame anywhere that came close to what I had in my mind for a frame....so I drew it on paper and gave it to my amazing husband and he was able to run to good ol' Home Depot, pick up some supplies and make it. I LOVE that about Anthony. He can make or do just about anything. I am so lucky.
Now Mom has a HUGE frame that fits all of her grandkids {plus a few "vacant" spots just in case ;) }





Maya got a BFF club doll from Nana and Papa and it came with a "Cootie Catcher" {remember those?} Steph was nice enough to teach Maya how to use it and then played with her forever!


(thanks Steph Ü)

1 comments:

Melissa White said...

Anthony could make a killing selling custom frames that big! SOOO awesome!