Monday, July 6, 2009

Triathlon with Jen

My sister Jen and I started off our big Campbell family reunion trip with a bang. We swam, cycled and ran in a triathlon together! It was such an incredible and fun experience. I have run a few races before but this was my first triathlon. The best part was being able to do it with Jen. I have run a half marathon with Jodi and now a triathlon with Jen. I just love my sisters and I think it is so cool that we all share the same love for our health and exercise.

Here I am swimming my laps...

Jen and I running...

Here are a few pictures of our biggest fans..
Maya and Claire...
Kai and Maya...

Dad, Kent and hubby...

Kai was such a good cheerleader...

Addison enjoying her time kicking it in the stroller with an orange...mmmmmm, JUICY....




Jen and I at the finish line YIPPEEEE!!!....

9 comments:

Robyn said...

You guys are awesome! It's so cool that you got to run a 1/2 with Jodi and a tri with Jen. I wish my sisters shared my love for those things. You are really blessed to have such an amazing family. Good job!!! You're all such good examples for your kids.

Deisha said...

Did you get to go to the Day Spa right after!!!

Carrie said...

I wish! We got to go camping instead!

Jared Heal said...

Wow good for you guys. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Camille said...

CONGRATS!!!! I've done 2 sprint tris and they pretty much kicked my butt...but felt like a million bucks after. You're my hero for doing the "real thing".

lori said...

You rock! and are so inspiring. Arent sisters the best?!

Jen and Kent said...

Your pictures are awesome! My favorite is the one of Kai jumping. What a fun and silly boy! So, when is our next one?

The Campbell Clan said...

You and Jen look way too good to have just done a race! Good thing you are so naturally beautiful. Congrats!
I love the pics of Kai jumping too. Great post Carrie. We are so happy for you.

Britney said...

You are so amazing!!!!