Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Colorado Trip

Last weekend Addie and I were lucky enough to be able to fly to Colorado with Nana and Papa for my niece, Kate's baptism. It was such a wonderful treat, although I did feel a bit strange and out of it all weekend seeing as how I was minus two kids.
It was such an enjoyable weekend visiting with family I have not seen in a while. I am so proud of Kate and it was amazing to see her take such a huge step in her life.

It was Addison's first time in an airplane and she was all over it. She was so good. Of course, it did help having Nana and Papa on the plane with me...


When we pulled into the Carlson's house there was a beautiful welcome awaiting us.....

Addie loves to give big ol' pucker up smooches....


Kate and I after her baptism...

The Carlson Clan....

Kate opening up some presents....

Addie with her aunt Jen....

A big girl on a big chair...

Hanging out in the Carlson's backyard with Nana....

On the plane ride home Addie was beyond exhausted. She was having such a hard time falling asleep and since she doesn't use a binky, I had to get resourceful and found a sucker.

Worked like a charm....

1 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

What a fantastic weekend!!! We were so glad you and sweet little Addie could make it. Thanks so much for coming and thanks too for the beautiful video of Kate...I LOVE it!!!