Saturday, April 5, 2008

POOR JAKEY!!

OH MY! My sister, Jen just emailed me these pics of her 1 year old son, Jake. They are so heart wrenching, I just had to post them. While we were in Moab, Jake walked up to Kent's motorcycle and grabbed onto the scorching hot pipe. Jen and Kent had to rush him to the emergency room. His hands are covered in second and a couple of third degree burns. He has to have both hands constantly wrapped and his blisters drained. I do not know how Jen is able to do it. I would go ballistic! He is doing so much better now. Look at that smile on his face. Children are so resilient! Poor Jakey.

1 comments:

Kellie said...

This makes me so sad! Tell Jen "hi" for me. My blog went private so email me at kccknowles@aol.com and tell me your email address so I can add you!