Saturday, March 15, 2008

Temple Day

We had such a fun day today. I took Maya, Kai, Addison and Sadie to the Provo temple so that I could take some pictures of Sadie for the video that I am making fr her baptism. We first went to the salon to get Kai his first "real" hair cut. Jodi or I have cut it a few times but this was the first time he got to sit in a big chair with the apron and all. He did so good and barley mooved an inch. The lady said he was the best kid she has ever given a hair cut to. He definatley deserved the sucker afterwards.
We had one of the first sunny days in a long time here in Utah so I took the kids to the temple for some pictures and a picnic.
After the temple we went to Stan's DIner and I treated the kids to their yummy flavored ice cream. What a perfect way to end a perfect day!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Good for Kai! My boys always freak out whenever they get a haircut which is usually about once a month since their hair grows so fast!