Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2008!!!! The Allen's and Campbell's came to our house and we all sat around playing games, chatting and watching the ball drop. PARTY!!


Oh my goodness. Maya was so determined to stay up until midnight. I think before this the latest she had ever stayed up was 9 or 10. Anyways, she started to get so loopy crazy and funny from being up so late(just like her mom). After the Happy New Year hats, she ended up looking for hats all around the house and trying them on. She was being SO funny! The life of the party for sure! And she did end up making it past midnight!





Anthony was a major party pooper and ended up going to bed at around 10pm (he did have to get up at 5:30am to go to work so I let him). But I had to get my midnight New Years kiss in so I snuck up to our bedroom and planted one on him. Happy New year, Babe!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like Christmas and New Years was a hit! Cute pictures! Good luck with your new baby in about a week!!!