Monday, December 17, 2007

On the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th day of Christmas

Maya absolutely loves "I spy" books and so for the second day we had a lesson about looking for Jesus in the busy holiday season and then the kids opened a big "I spy" type book that we got at Costco. So much fun!
For the third and fourth day we made and decorated cookies and then delivered them to Maya's primary teacher and Kai's nursery leaders to say thank you, and Merry Christmas. Who knows if they will actually eat them because I let Maya do most the work without really worrying about presentation. she was just way too excited and having way too much fun. And, I guess that is the point so I spent most the time bitting my tounge and trying to hold back.

Kai was being so well behaved the entire time, I was so proud until I realized he kept cracking up laughing for, what I thought, was no reason, Then I realized he was hooking Roxy up with sugar cookies under the counter. That little stinker!.....and Yikes, i don't know what is up with the green eyes. Maybe it is a sign of puppy sugar high!

0 comments: